Perry and David revisit the scene(s) of the crime, discussing books in a variety of sub-genres within the crime/thriller category.
- Vale Yvonne Rousseau (02:21)
- Locus Recommended Reading List 2020 (05:31)
- Doing Crime (01:58)
- Blacktop Wasteland by S. A. Crosby (04:40)
- The Spy Of Venice by Benet Brandreth (05:44)
- The Survivors by Jane Harper (06:13)
- Waiting For Elijah by Kate Wild (06:37)
- The Four Just Men by Edgar Wallace (05:08)
- Good Girl/Bad Girl and When She Was Good by Michael Robotham (08:50)
- The Honjin Murders by Seishi Yokomizo (08:18)
- Too Many Magicians by Randall Garrett (01:39)
- Windup (01:16)
Photo by Brandon Anderson on Flickr.
Note: some links above are to Amazon.com. We receive a small affiliate commission for any purchases you make on Amazon via such links.
No more, but that you read
These accusations, and these grievous crimes
Committed by your person and your followers
Against the state and profit of this land;
— Shakespeare (Richard II, Act 2, Scene 4)