David and Perry discuss recent awards in the Horror genre; Perry talks about a recent Australian novel, a podcast, and some fantasy novellas; and David talks about fascinating non-fiction books he’s recently enjoyed.
- The horror, the horror… (05:53)
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones (00:37)
- Night of the Mannequins by Stephen Graham Jones (00:33)
- The Invisible Man (screenplay) (00:40)
- Werewolf novel by John Steinbeck (03:12)
- Non-fiction (01:17)
- Deep Sea and Foreign Going by Rose George (07:11)
- The Yield by Tara June Winch (08:02)
- The Shape of Sound by Fiona Murphy (09:37)
- Seeing Voices by Oliver Sacks (00:24)
- Sideways podcast by Matthew Syed (10:55)
- Extraterrestial by Avi Loeb (08:51)
- Nghi Vo novellas (06:46)
- The Empress of Salt and Fortune by Nghi Vo (03:00)
- When the Tiger Came Down the Mountain by Nghi Vo (02:56)
- Liftoff by Eric Berger (09:13)
- Windup (01:22)
Photo of dragon by Eva Elijas from Pexels. Rocket launch image courtesy of SpaceX.
Note: some links above are to Amazon.com. We receive a small affiliate commission for any purchases you make on Amazon via such links.