I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space—were it not that I have bad dreams.
— Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2
- Coping with social distancing (01:38)
- New Zealand World SF Con goes virtual (02:25)
- Hugo Awards short list (02:07)
- How we became SF/Fantasy readers (00:40)
- Perry’s introduction to the field (05:27)
- David’s introduction to the field (08:06)
- Dying Inside by Robert Silverberg (01:01)
- Our next episode (01:58)
- Interview with W. H. Chong (50:50)
- Interview with Paul Carr (24:13)
Image: the cover of “Kings of Space” by Capt. W. E. Johns (1954), courtesy of this website.
Note: some links above are to Amazon.com. We receive a small affiliate commission for any purchases you make on Amazon via such links.